Friday, February 4, 2011

Liz - Jenny Loves Shoes!!


Hi everyone. It's midnight madness night here at Artfull Crafts - and instead of joining in the crafting I'm blogging! I've had some fun during the week playing with the Love Notes range from Kaisercraft. I do love it - but you'll have to wait for my creations. This month's blog topic is LOVE - and I want to introduce you to a customer that we LOVE! Her name is Jenny.

She LOVES coming to the store and she LOVES shoes!! She makes these exquisite cardstock shoes (and she's given me the template!!).

She makes them for her LOVEly friends. She spends time thinking about what colours her friends would like and then fills the shoes with little goody bags. Then she makes the matching handbags!





So you all want the template?!! Well you might have to come to SENZ this year. The classes are taking on a slightly different format. There are 3-hour slots for some of the longer projects - or three 45-minute workshop sessions. And we're thinking this class could be great as a workshop! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it - the shoes are so prety and those flowers are FABULOUS! They would make awesome favours for a wedding shower..

    ReplyDelete