Hi, It's Tina here with my "love" blog post! I'm not really one for too much lovey dovey stuff, so I thought I'd tell you a bit about a product that I absolutely love, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. This is seriously gorgeous to work with, plus you can get messy (which is half the fun!)
A few tips...
* It's very easy to clean up, just rinse with water (but the darker/stronger colours will stain your fingers)
* You don't need to use alot. The glimmer starts to show as it dries, so you don't need to soak your paper (which is a common mistake, and wastes alot of the product)
* You can wipe off the excess, but this also wipes off some of the glimmer. This comes down to personal preference.
* Use a cardboard box as a spray booth.
* Holding the Glimmer Mist bottle close to your item will give a strong concentration of colour, holding it approx 20-25 cm away gives a light mist.
* Use it to custom colour your flowers (see below), doilies, and laces (as on the layout above).
* Works extremely well on absorbant materials such as paper, chipboard, & fabric, but it will eventually dry on other materials.
* Spray over stencils and masks to create your own patterned paper.
* Custom colour white cardstock for a unique effect. Stamp with the Glimmer Mist as I've done with the butterfly on the layout below.
* You can also use the "left-overs" from Cricut cuts, or chipboard letters as stencils.
* Press the nozzle quickly for a finer mist or slowly to create more "blobs" when spraying.
If you're wondering which colour to try I'd suggest gold (which goes with everything), or chosing a colour you use often in your scrapping.