Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shianne's 1st day of school ` Shirl

Hi Everyone, yes my little baby cakes started school on Monday...I held back the tears...(but only just!!) I was like a crazy woman with my camera snapping away, she looked at me and said 'mum are you going now? and that was it, I walked away and left her there feeling a bit sad a bit weird and a bit excited!! I came home and loaded the photo's onto my PC and printed some out and thought umm... what the hey, I'll just go scrap them right now and I did!!

How lucky was I to already have the new Kasiercraft "Class of 87" range!! but I only have the paper not any matching elements..but I found there was lots of stuff on the paper to cut out, which is what I did! (Head to Artfull Crafts for the Full Collection in store now!)




I love how it turned out.... I love scrapping photo's the same day as I take them.....

P.S She really really loves school...WOOHOO more thime for scrapping!! YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Shirl and I can't believe you got all of that out of the paper!

    ReplyDelete