Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Betsy - Three Christmas Cards.

Betsy here today and I would like to share some Christmas cards which I have made. Perhaps not the ones that you would put together in a hurry but sometimes we have friends who we like to give something a little more special to. Anyway, I do like making things a bit more complicated, cards especially!





For this card I have used Graphic45, T'was the Night Before Christmas. I embossed some silver card with an embossing folder, for down the centre, then added borders cut with Martha Stewart border punch. Other than that it is quite simple.






Again Graphic45 papers, and for the frame I have used Spellbinders, Timeless Labels Die. The holly leaves etc have been fussy cut from the papers. I mount with foam tape between layers, as to give more dimension. Some red pearl maker was used to enhance the berries.





Now I must admit, this card idea was got of Pinterest, so thanks to whoever, for the idea. I can't recall who it was! I have made it using Echo Park paper and it is a 5 1/4" card. Simply done with different size punches and the Christmas embossing folder scene which I have cut round. A Marianne Creatables Die LR0243 was used to cut out the ivy trailer.

Christmas is certainly getting closer now - four weeks today! Do remember all the exciting things that are happening here at Artfull Crafts and be sure to enter in the challenges. It is all fun and there are prizes to be won!

Happy crafting all and many blessings,

Betsy.

3 comments: