Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christine B - Simple Stories Christmas Cards

Hi all, Christine B here today to share some Christmas Cards with you.....



I have used the Simple Stories DIY Christmas Collection. From the 6x6 paper pad I chose 3 different papers and cut them up to make a colour block for the base of the card. ( This would be great to do with scraps!) I diecut some doilies from gold card to put behind the sayings from the Card Layers pack. added some gold ribbon  and some of the DIY stickers.
I have tried to keep these cards fairly flat so it makes for easy posting, but a few foam dots were used in the process!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the colours in this range, these look really lovely, the addition of gold just gives that extra little bit of bling. I'm so very tempted to get some of this range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when i see i have the same paper on creations - it gives me ideas! Love the three different cards but with the same layout plan.

    ReplyDelete