Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fiona - Fancy Cards


Hi All, Fiona here with two Christmas Cards I have made for week three of the Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown.
Now is the time to get those Christmas Cards made and sent to all your friends and loved ones.
The first card is a Gatefold Easel Card made with the gorgeous Simple Stories DIY Christmas Collection. I found the template for this on the Internet.  The tag is found on the Journal Layers and I have wrapped Silver Trim around this and added my PeelCraft sentiment. The Poinsettia Flowers and Leaves I cut out and covered with Glossy Accents and on the centres of the Flowers I have used Liquid Pearls. The Heart Stand was also from the Journal Layers paper.  I finished by making a band that wraps around the card to hold it in place which I embellished.
 

 
 
My next card is the Tri-Fold Shutter Card, another template which I also found on the Internet. For this card I have used the Kaisercraft Yuletide Collection. I have used embellishments from the Yuletide - Collectables, Gold Trim and Flowers to embellish this card. I also inked the edges of the decorative pieces of paper.


 
I so enjoyed creating these cards, be sure to head on over to the Artfull Crafts Gallery and enter the Christmas Countdown Fancy Cards Competition.
Happy Scrapping
Fiona
 

2 comments: