Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fiona - Plain and Simple Christmas Cards


Hi all, it's Fiona here with my first Design Team post. Christmas is such a fun time for crafting, whether it be cards, decorations there are so many ideas on how to be creative for the festive season.


Today I am sharing two very simple Christmas Cards I have made. Both of these cards are made using layers and then adding the finishing touches.



The base of my first card is made from Bazzill Basics Rain Forest, and I have rounded all corners with a Corner Rounder. The next layer is cut slightly smaller and this layer is from the Simple Stories DIY Christmas - Holly Jolly. Layer three is cut from Bazzil Basics Card Stock - Kisses, and to finish off the last layer is made by cutting one of the cards out of the Simple Stories DIY Christmas - Foundations. I have then added the trims using some red/white twine and a piece of Holly from the Kaisercraft Collectables and used Kindy Glitz for a little bling on the Holly and my greeting is from PeelCraft.
 

 

The base of this card is made from Bazzill Basics - Kisses and again I have rounded the corners. The next layer is cut from Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas - Natural. My third layer is cut again from Bazzill Basics -Kisses, and the final layer is a Kaisercraft  Captured  Moments  Basecoat Christmas 6x4 card. For the trims I have used a greeting, and a piece of Holly from Kaisercraft Collectables, and again have used a little Kindy Glitz on the berries.


Thanks for looking I hope you feel inspired to start your Christmas crafts, I will be back next week with another post for the Christmas Countdown.

Happy Crafting!

Fiona

2 comments: