Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Christine S. - Silver Bells

Good day, Christine S. here.  Happy Spring to you! Today I'm sharing a layout I created with the Silver Bells collection.  Yep, it's that time of the year when manufacturers are already releasing their Christmas collections!  I have to say that the Silver Bells papers are very pretty (snowflakes, silver foiled baubles, etc.), & the colors are beautiful (not your typical red & green Christmas colors).

This layout does not have anything to do with Christmas, though.

When In The Bath...Belt It Out!

It's no surprise that my girls have been hit hard with Disney's "Frozen" fever this year! They absolutely love to sing queen Elsa's "Let It Go" song, especially during bath time.  They would sing it in duet most of the time, but my youngest one would have to be the ultimate belter, high notes & all! It's so funny & so adorable :).  The Good Tidings paper is the base for this layout, & on top is the Merry Christmas paper.   I then recreated a water bath background to complement the photos & the story behind it.

3

I've cut out the round baubles from the Baubles specialty silver foiled paper & used them as colorful bubbles around the photos.  Of course I had to add smaller bubbles from one of my well used bubbles stencil.  Baubles, baubles, bubbles, bubbles! I've added a couple of snowflakes strips from the sticker sheet to go with the Frozen theme (as all Queen Elsa fans sing: Let it go, let it go...can't hold it back anymore).

7

It's all finished off with some bling & microbeads for a little more sudsy bubble effect.  And there's a fun layout with the beautiful Silver Bells collection.  There are moments when I'd giggle while scrapping these photos, & it was fun creating it.  There's a 20% discount for the whole collection here.  Thanks for dropping by & I'll be back for some more Silver Bells creations soon.  Have a great month everyone! :)

Cheers.

Christine S.





4 comments:

  1. This new collection is so adorable, will definitely need to buy this one, I love what you've done with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda, it really is a pretty collection. :)

      Delete
  2. That collection is just perfect for anything "Frozen". Lovely layout. :)

    ReplyDelete