Thursday, September 24, 2015

Its been a LONG LONG time......but I"m back!!!!

Hi everyone.

Hope your scrappy adventures have been full of magic lately. I have been busy behind the scenes with my scrapbooking, and have a number of layouts to share with you today.

These pages were made quite some time ago, for the Kaiser reveal back in JUNE!!!! Some of you who have been in to the shop may have seen these layouts on display.
( I misplaced my SD card for a little while, and was so happy to find it again....hence the belated reveal!)

So....lets get started.

These first layouts are using the Secret Garden Collection found here
A very pretty feminine collection with lots of florals and pinks.


The second of my layouts is from the Botanica collection. I loved the freshness of the greens in this collection. Lots of layers and texture in these layouts. 




Just a wee technique to note in the following two layouts
Often when we are using a stencil with spray inks, we just wash off the stencil and discard the ink down the drain......why not use the ink on the stencil and make an impression with another piece of paper to use on another layout? Means your beautiful inks wont be wasted....and you have another background ready made for your next layout, all ready to go!!



Thats it for today!

Looking forward to showing you some pages I have made with the new collections from Kaiser!! They are delicious!!!

Cheers

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see your work back on Artfull's blog, always inspiring. Love the owl photo!

    ReplyDelete