Friday, September 11, 2015

Louise - Home For Christmas Collection

Hi, Louise here with you today/evening ;) sorry this post is a little late in the afternoon, I have been distracted by calves and lambs today and hadn't typed up my post to schedule, but I am here now :)

I have been playing with my distress markers on this card and boy do I need some practice!  As I am sure you will agree, but cardmaking is all about keeping it real so I am using it on a card anyway.

As you can see the image is pretty rough.  I used a magnolia image from some time ago,  guess she is called present tilda or something similar.   

The papers are from a new release KaiserCraft Christmas collection called Home for Christmas as are the embellishments which are some of the collectables from this collection.

I machine stitched around a few of the layers with gold thread to add some texture and also distressed the edge of the tag with ink and added some gold fibre.

Thanks so much for joining me today :)
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment