Thursday, January 21, 2010

In the swing of things...

We're back from the holiday and I've been on go-slow all week! I'm wandering around the place not sure what to start first...

There are so many things we want to do at Artfull Crafts this year - but where to start!? We are going to be getting a HEAP more products in store this year. Here are a few new brands that we'll be stocking...

Bo Bunny
Cosmo Cricket
Daisy Bucket
Fancy Pants
Heidi Swapp
Little Yellow Bicycle
My Mind's Eye
Pink Paislee
Sassafras Lass
Three Bugs in a Rug (arriving early next week)
Webster's Pages

Mmm - I'm pleased we've moved into a shop!

And of course I have grand ideas of loading items onto the gallery and blog on a daily basis just to keep you all inspired. We also want to run more classes, crops and competitions and grow crafts in the South Canterbury area. I also want to keep on top of the website stock levels and create a 'browse by brand' area in the website. That will mean you can bring up all the Kaiser products...

Well, that's just a start of what we want to do this year. But firstly I must finish off what I started last year! I was in the middle of putting up the layouts I created at my own Scrap Day. So here goes:

The first photos are of our friend's daughter when she was camping with us last year. I love the Basic Grey Bittersweet papers and I'd hoarded them for so long. Each time I looked at them I felt hungry...!






The last 2 photos are of me when I was a little button. The cardstock had a glittery, embossed surface and had also been kept in a box for a while. ANd who can resist Prima Flowers?

Here's a challenge for the week. Why don't you dig out those nice papers you've been hoarding, print a 5x7 photo and have a play...

2 comments:

  1. wow you going to have lots of stock, would love you to get a hold of the My Little Shoebox range and My Minds eye as i have to get these from the usa from varius blogs as they only sell to retail :( good to see you back though and cannot wait for my Q3 stuff wooohooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY lots of yummy brands you have listed there Liz....Sounds like you will have another very busy year ahead of you. Great layouts, love the taste of summer with the pinks and then a splash of lime green in there.

    ReplyDelete