Monday, February 4, 2013

Betsy - Love Is All Around

Betsy here today to share a romantic card!!

 Seeing as the theme for this month is romance, thought I would show you a card that I made for a couple who have been married for 70 years - now isn't that something to celebrate?  The stamp is from Mo Manning and I coloured it with my copics - I think it's so cute.



Now a close up.



I so enjoyed making this card, as the couple are our close neighbours and we had a little get together to celebrate the occasion.
Hope you have enjoyed a little touch of romance. Remember the theme is " Love is all Around " and it is valentine month.

Happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

2 comments:

  1. 70 years!! That's amazing and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if you get a telegram from the queen for 60 what do you get for 70? WOW. Sweet card too!

    ReplyDelete