Monday, June 24, 2013

Betsy - True Romance Cards

Good morning all - Betsy here this morning on a lovely sunny Winter's day after the nasty week we had last week, weatherwise!!  Trust you all survived the cold and were able to keep warm.
Today I am going to share some cards I have made with the gorgeous True Romance collection from Kaisercraft - another one of my MANY favourites!!








Now ladies, I am very sorry that the photography is not really up to standard but the weather has been so bad that I had to do my photographs inside and I find it is never as good. Does give you some idea of what I did though. Maybe, clicking  the photos will give a better image.
The countdown is on now at Artful Crafts as SENZ is looming up fast! The pallets are to be packed and away by Wednesday, Liz and I are off  to Australia next Saturday for the Kaisercraft Retailers Days which are on Monday and Tuesday next week. We are so looking forward to both events and meeting all you lovely ladies again.
I don't know if I will get another blog up before we go but will certainly catch you up when we return home.
With special blessings to you all, happy crafting and keep warm,

Betsy.

2 comments: