Friday, July 12, 2013

Tracy - A few cards & a tag!

Hello, Tracy here. I have a couple cards and a tag to show you today. So a few photos... I will jump straight into it.... The first card I had so much fun and got very mucky hands playing around with my new Frantage embossing powder. I used my copics to colour in this wonderful Tiddly Inks image to match with the beautiful colours of "Enchanted Garden" paper from Kaisercraft.

 
A closer look



Secondly, I made an Easel card made from the same collection "Enchanted Garden" The butterflies I cut out from a sheet of 6x6 paper pad.


And here we have my tag I made from the left overs of my Sweet Pea stash.... I have already tied it to a gift and sent via mail as a RAK to some lucky person!



 
 
Hope you all had a great week.
Happy crafting
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! Thanks for sharing Tracy!

    Love the tag - very well put together and graphic. :)

    ReplyDelete