Monday, February 24, 2014

Betsy - Now Boarding Cards

Betsy here, this lovely morning, to share some cards I have made with Kaisercraft's Now Boarding Collection. I must admit this one didn't come all that easy for me ( I love flowers, ribbon and bling, as no doubt you all know! ), but was quite pleased with the end result. For those people who love travelling I'm sure it would be an appropriate range to do your scrapbooking with. Here goes ladies, see what you think.










This is a collection that was brought out for February but my cards missed the Magazine, as the papers didn't arrive to me in time. A little slip up but all's good now.

As I have said before, the collectables which come with each range, make card making so quick and easy. This last card was made using the Cherry Lynn Step Card Die - it is a very useful die which I do use a lot.

Do remember the fun going on at Artfull Crafts - Liz always exciting things happening so don't miss out. We are really looking forward to the camp coming up in a fortnight - lovely Trina McClune is going to be with us.

All today ladies, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment