Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valou - Two Cards

Hello my friends!

Valou today for two cards! 

To start with, I present you a card realized with the collection " Violet Crush ".



For this card, I used a paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Violet Crush ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".


I used one of the new images " Whimsy Stamps " that I colorized in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac". 

I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Dynamics ".

I stuck it with small foam squares 3-d.



Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then the ribbon on flowers mauve.

Then, for the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- A flower ecru paper. 
- Two ecru "Lilidaft". 
- A pink rose (15 mm).
- A mauve rose (10 mm).
- Buttons of rose pink and ecru. 
- A white and pink carnation. 
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- A mauve rose (15 mm).


The second card which I share with you today is realized with the collection " Art of Life " by "Kaisercraft".



All the papers are used with "Old Distresser". In every corner, I stuck late pearly demies-pearls.


For the decoration, I added a cloth flower, a white rose, a coconut flower " Kaisercraft ", a flower in ribbon (recycling), two small roses cremates and makes rusty, buttons of closed rose and a leaf in metal.
 

The feeling is a digistamp " Robyn Fetish ". I stuck it on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".

 All the flowers are covered with some touches of " Kindy Glitz - Crystalina ".


The die-cut "Butterfly" is some Die-cuts of the collection "Kaisercraft - Art of Life". 

Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!


And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and Happy New Yar!!!!

Hugs,


Material used by the shop " Artfull Crafts Shop ":








                    

No comments:

Post a Comment