Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Christine - Limelight Cards 2

Hi there - Christine here - I am back to show you what else I did with the Kaisercraft Limelight Collection.   Last week I was doing Tall & Skinny cards - so I thought inking up my one and only Julie Nutting doll stamp (Yes I only have 1! So far!) would be good as she needs a tall card base.



I stamped her straight onto a tag from a tag pad that comes with these stamps then I stamped her onto 2 different Limelight papers from the paper pad - these are great as the patterns on them are smaller than the 12x12 patterned papers. Then I fussy cut out the dress parts and layered them onto the stamped doll on the tag.  I coloured her hair and shoes with Copics and added a little flower to the headband and waistband. Next I layered the tag onto one of my tall & skinny card bases and added embellishments from the Collectables to finish her off!

For these 3 cards I used the  left over cards from cutting out my tall & skinny cards from the A4 cream card sheet. To these I have added the 3x4 cards from this paper. I trimmed them a little and layered them onto black 3x4 card then added leftover collectables. These cards can always be taken off the cream card base and used in project life pages!




I really like using up bits of leftovers from projects and making these smaller cards was a great way to do it!
Make sure you check out the new Julie Nutting doll stamps.  Some sets come with dies so you don't have to do any fussy cutting! Now that would be great!      

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment