Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Michelle - Kaisercraft 'Kaleidoscope'

Hello everyone! 

With a long weekend on the way, and some bad weather forecast I plan to get my craft on with some gorgeous new releases from Kaisercraft! Trust me you are going to want to watch the blog and shop over the next couple of months for the new releases - some are fun and some are just stunning, something for everyone!

You may remember my blog post where I showcased a canvas using some gorgeous papers - the collection I used was the April release from Kaisercraft called Kaleidoscope - I have some more projects to show you today that I have created using the same collection.

This collection has a fantastic mixture of papers in varying colours, patterns and styles but they all work so well together. I created this simple collage of a selection of papers, added some black stitching  and the result is a layout I love.


The quote cards are fantastic for either Project Life style albums, or for use in a layout like this.


I recently spend a weekend scrapbooking with a group of ladies at an annual camp. One of the challenges was to create three cards - the Kaleidoscope collection has beautiful papers which are perfect for cards too, beautiful designs and they look so elegant without having to add to much detail.





Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment