Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kaisercraft's Happy Snaps Cards

Good morning ladies - Betsy here this morning to share some cards with you. Yes, I know that I am on the list to do a post tomorrow but noticed there is no-one down on the schedule for today, so as I will be in Timaru tomorrow thought I would sneak a post in today. Do hope you all approve!!

This selection of cards, are using Kaisercraft's Happy Snaps collection which came out last month. They were published in the Workshop Magazine but as I know some do not receive the magazine thought I would share them here. It is a fun, happy range of papers and it has been rather popular, especially with those who are interested in photography. What's your thoughts ladies?















Remember the competitions Artfull Crafts are running at the moment - they are fun and there are prizes to be won. You know you have to be in, to win!! We love seeing all the talent that is out there.

Hope you are all surviving these cool damp days, AND it is only Autumn you know!! Happy crafting to all and many blessings. Keep warm.

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment