Friday, May 16, 2014

Valou - A butterfly box with "Storyteller" collection

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a Butterfly Box! 

After three weeks without to craft because of my arm covered in plaster, I am back with new creations who I hope will inspire you.




To realize this box, I used some paper " white Bristol " and papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Storyteller ". Certain papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

On the top of the box, I added a knot realized with a piece of ribbon " Organza Tagerine ".

A small white flower " Prima Marketing " comes to give the elegance to this box.

Finally, I added two die-cuts coming from the same collection " Kaisercraft ". They are stuck with pieces of "Foam Tape".


I used a digistamp "Crafty Sentiments". HERE

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Tea Dye" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Colorbox Chalk Coral".
- "Glitter Stickels Diamond".


And here is for the explanations!


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


You will find the material in shops " Artfull Crafts ", HERE:


   

No comments:

Post a Comment