Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Valou - "Home Decoration"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a Home Decoration! 


Pour le matériel, vous pouvez tout trouver dans la boutique "Artfull Crafts Shop". 

For the material, you can find everything in the shop " Artfull Crafts Shop ".


This is my realization in images! 


I used the papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", " Tropical Punch ". A collection in the very slightly acid colors, completed for children's photos!:-)



I also stuck on several frames of this home decoration, several die-cuts of the same collection.


On the top of the heart-shaped frame, I added a knot which I realized with the ribbon " pink Organza fushia ". Above, I added a yellow flower " Kaisercraft " and two white pearly pearls.


On the round frame, it is a realized knot with the piece of yellow ribbon that I stuck and decorated with a pink flower " Kaisercraft ".

On the big rectangular frame, I stuck a piece of ribbon on roses fushia pink.

I also added diverse flowers and a knot realized with a piece of white lace.



On other frames, I added flowers " Kaisercraft ", flowers " I' m a Rose " and other cloth flowers.


Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

You can find the material resulting from the shop:

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment