Saturday, April 2, 2016

Betsy - DT Challenge

Betsy here today ladies, late as it is!

After viewing all the lovely projects made by the Design Team, I hesitate to add my contribution. Liz gave us all the same bag of goodies and the challenge was to use  what we could, as the mood took us. Some amazing ideas surfaced and of course, they were all different. Well done to all the team.

Of course, my brain never thinks too far outside the square, hence a couple of cards..



A 5 1/4" square card and I have used Marianne Craftables Die, CR1251 to cut the frame. The rose was handmade using Spellbinder's Spiral Blossom 1, also the leaves were cut using Spellbinder's Foliage Die.




I used Spellbinder's Labels One Die to cut this card, making it into a framed window card which has a base for standing.

That's it today ladies. Sorry I have dragged the chain on this one, but my goodie bag was hiding under the counter at the shop for some time and have just recently retrieved it. Hope you have  enjoyed viewing all the different projects that our wonderful DT have produced. It is amazing what a difference can be achieved using the same products, isn't it!?

Happy crafting ladies, and many blessings,

Betsy.




1 comment: