Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Vonni - Kaisercraft 'Story Book' Box

Hi. Vonni here today with a box I made using the Story Book collection by Kaisercraft. Some call it a hidden compartment box, but I'm calling this my 'Book Box'.


There are many tutorials online for making these boxes but I've used my Silhouette Cameo and a cut file by designer Lori Whitlock


The box itself was fairly easy to put together and including cutting time, it took around 30 minutes. As always, there are tutorials for Lori's 3D projects on YouTube.

Kaisercraft released their Story Book collection last month and I have been lucky enough to have a play. The papers are perfect for this project. The edges of my box look like real pages and a leathery spine from an old book.


The whole collection has a heritage feel to it and the Die Cut Collectables with this range are amazing. Little library cards, time pieces, quotes, I loved the little vintage typewriter.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by. You can find the Story Book collection available here. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment