Thursday, February 23, 2017

Debi Ryan: Au Revoir

Debi here; on this glorious day, this is my last post as part of the Artfull Crafts Dt for 2016. I have had heaps of fun, pushed out of some creative comfort zones, and the team and Liz have been supportive through the 2nd half of the year - when a whole heap of stuff happened personally for me.
Finally, Thank YOU for all the lovely comments on my work over this last year.

Over the year, my love of the move 3D style has definitely become apparent to me ;-) and this is something, combined with mixed media journalling and drawing I hope to develop over this coming year.

Here are my 3 fav makes for Artfull Crafts:
This tag book was created for a dear friend and work colleague returning to the UK, I love how it turned out.



This mini shadow box was so much fun to create.



Like I say 3D things are something that I love to create, I made a few of these Christmas 3D cards, which will also be Christmas decor in years to come.


Once again thank you for al the support, wishing you all a 2017 filled with creative fun and love;
You can follow me on: Blogger, Instagram and Pinterest 


Debi x



No comments:

Post a Comment