Saturday, February 25, 2017

Megan - And its Good Bye from Me………………….

As they say, all good things must come to end and my time at Artfull Crafts has come to that end.  Its a tad bittersweet saying goodbye, Ive been on the team for awhile and never felt more supported by Liz, who has been very generous with her DT kits, time, friendly ear and support.
There have been challenges along the way, when real life gets in the way of creativity and mojo, or the pushing the boundaries of personal creative preferences, but thats what life and DT's are all about and its been a wonderful adventure.

Thank you to all of you who have commented on my posts, or even just popped onto the blog to have a gander at whats been created.  Without your feedback and encouragement its that much harder.

Heres a few of my favourites during my time at Artfull Crafts :)


Christmas.  My favourite time of year and one of my favourite types of creativity, OTP :)  Lots of Tim Holtz poinsettias with Kaisercraft Christmas papers and delicious Prima!


Layouts.  Not my favourite thing to create but I loved how this layout turned out.  Mixing BoBunny Soiree Decoupage paper with two different Kaisercraft papers.


Cards.  The easiest thing to do, and one of my favourite cards to date, and also one I didn't want to give away ;)

Thank you again, for all your support,  and Liz thanks so much! :)

Signing off one last time,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete