Monday, February 6, 2017

Michelle - Kaisercraft UBud Dreams

Hello everyone ...

Hope you are all having a good Waitangi day!

I have been playing with this Kaisercraft UBud Dreams range this week - in my element as the blue/teal is one of my favourite colours. Here is a layout I created using these beautiful papers:





Using a card stock as my base I have cut down the reverse side of the  Mandala paper and distressed the edges. I have then used a stencil and texture paste to create the mask. Once this was dry, I then used two different inks - a green one and a blue one to spray over the page, and created some splats with both colours. I cut out a frame from the Sekar paper and also cut out the mandala from the Bayu paper - these are placed behind the photo.The paper in the tears is the Citra paper. The stamp is from an older range of Kaisercraft but the clear stamps available with this range will work just as well. I have then used some of the stickers off the sticker sheet and some of the collectables.




Thanks for visiting - have a great week!

---- Michelle ---

4 comments:

  1. Such amazing inspiration; love that background and texture you created with the paste. The composition is stunning!
    You rocked that layout with that amazing photo and those embellishments; flowers... swoooooooooooon ... such a bluetiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate your feedback very much :) :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete