Thursday, February 2, 2017

Party Time Cards - Megan

Hello again :)

 I promised you the pink version this time round ;) so I hope you're not disappointed with this selection!

Some crafters find cards hard but really they're just mini versions of layouts, and just like layouts they can be as simple or as arty as you like.  Today I was in a clean and simple mood :)


First card up is a simple base with 3 layers of paper and cardstock.  The balloons were from the sticker selection - to give them definition they are layered with foam tape either one or two pieces and silver thread attached.



I always decorate the inside of my cards - it helps it stand up!,  if the front is heavy with embellishments ;) and it makes it look finished, tying it all together.


My second card is another combination of layers of papers and cardstock.  The large flag is part of the collectables.  Some thread and distressed muslin tucked in behind with some flowers finished it.


The inside is again decorated, and this view of it allows you see the dimension of the card - the flag corners are curled which just gives it a bit more oomph ;)


The last card I have to show you is made with some scraps - never throw them out they can come in handy ;)  3 strips of paper created the base of this card, simple as that.  Pop on a doily, twine and a cluster of embellishments and its done.



Thanks for popping by again :)

27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete