Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best of Betsy's!

Tonight has been fun at Betsy's house! We are here getting her a new blog! That's right folks it will hit cyber space really soon (as long as she remembers tomorrow how to drive it...)

So here were are blogging and using it as a tester for Betsy. So excuse us if it's a bit later than normal...

Betsy here. Isn't this exciting? The monthly theme was Travel and Treats and so I've made some cards to share.

This one is based on Tanya's sketch of the month and I've used some Kaiser Flowers as the embellishments along with After Five papers and Bazzill Wedding Stripe card. Why don't you create a card with the sketch and send it to us artfullcraftsdt@gmail.com

This next card is on the travel theme. I love Magnolia Stamps and Copic Markers, again using Kaiser paper blooms. I've used a Nellie Snellen die and my favourite Martha Stewart Eyelet punch. Liz is about to start stocking Magnolia stamps (perks of being on the Design Team!)


As part of the Treats theme I've created an Easter card "He is Risen". I've decorated it with another Nellie Snellen Oval Rectangle and used liquid pearls around the edge. I've coloured with Copic markers (again). The papers are from the popular Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection.


This "magic" card was found on stampARTic blog. I've used the EK success border punch and the lovely Chanteuse papers. You may have noticed the little paper roses on the cards. They are available in many colours from Artfull Crafts.

Finally here is a further selection of cards that I have designed lately. I really liked the new Making Memories Paper Reviere collection.

Regarding the blog success - the proof of the pudding is in the eating!!
(Liz's note - the pudding was delicious this evening thanks Betsy and Hugh!)

4 comments:

  1. WOW Betsy! Gorgeous cards - I LOVE the one you have done around the sketch.

    Just checked out your new blog - looks like Liz and Graham earned their supper!

    See you soon - Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Betsy Go! So proud of you. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Betsy you always amaze me with your cards...so very clever! Might have to lift some of your idea's..I love the one of the sketch!!
    ~ Shirl

    ReplyDelete