Thursday, July 21, 2011

Off the page with Tina

Hi, I'm a bit sad that it's coming to the end on my time on the Design Team here at Artfull Crafts. It has been a wonderful experience. As the saying goes... as one door closes, another one opens. I'm really excited to tell you I made the Design Team for Australian chipboard manufacturer "Words Or Whatever". My Design Team parcel arrived yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous.  I think I'll be up all night creating (I get so much more done when the household is asleep).




This is a canvas I for a mini challenge at Scrapping Outback. We had to use a wooden spoon on a project. I thought I'd make it practical,with a clip for notes and a shopping list.












I had fun using different media, and getting my hands messy!







I coloured my chippy with water colour pencils, and covered with Dimensional Magic.  The colour still wasn't strong enough so I painted over the DM with Alcohol Inks to give me these rich colours.










Hope you enjoyed my post today, and that you can find some time to get creative.

Happy scrapping,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Splendid news and a splendid project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Tina and the lettering is so cool. The retro feel is fantastic!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete