Monday, May 14, 2012

Betsy - Teresa Collins Cards.

Betsy here today, and believe it or not, I'm just about walking on air!! Well, not quite!!
Teresa Collins kindly featured my cards on her design team blog on Friday and she did make some lovely comments. Thank you Julie for your kind words. Such a great company to be focused on and of course working with such lovely products. Teresa Collins is the company on Centre Stage, at Artfull Crafts, for the month of May.
Now, I am going to repeat three cards that I put up on my blog last week, that I made with Teresa Collins's Every Day Moments collection. Hope you enjoy.







Don't you just love the colours in this range? Must say I had fun working with it.

All from me today, must keep up the good work. Actually, I am preparing kits, as I am tutoring classes on Saturday. Looking forward to that, as the ladies up there, in Christchurch, are lovely

Happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats! So exciting and your cards are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as usual Betsy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing very nice cards. I like it so much this is outstanding effort

    ReplyDelete