Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lisa with some Echo Park Sweet Day tags...

Hi Everyone. Lisa here. Today I have some altered tags to share. I have decorated them using the gorgeous Sweet Day collection by Echo Park. This month at Artfull Crafts the focus is favourite colors. I have so many favourite colour combinations, there is no way I can commit to one! I do love the colours in this range, they are fun & so pretty!


I have used purchased luggage tags. You can usually get these from your newsagents or stationary store.
I love to alter them, they are 'my thing' at the moment.
I have decorated 3 as a set, you can add them to a layout, a card or just give them as they are.


I have layered elements from the sticker sheet, used some punched shapes, buttons, crushed seam binding & bling.
Inked edges help give a finished look.


I have used some flowers from the sticker sheet to replicate the images on the patterned paper. I cut a sweet little envelope using a sizzix die I have. Some more inked edges, ribbon, buttons & bling.


I used the gorgeous hot air balloon from the sticker sheet layering with foam tape & a sentiment. Some ribbon, twine & bling.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Lisa

1 comment: