Monday, March 4, 2013

Just a little taste of Suga Pop

Hi there.  It is Vicki here sharing with you a little taste of Kaisercraft's Suga Pop.
 
I just love polka dots and one of my favourite colours is blue, so I had no problem choosing a favourite paper from the Suga Pop collection - Cotton Candy
 

 
I chose the gorgeous pink and blue flowers from Green Tara to embellish the layout.
 
 
The cute little owls can be found throughout the collection - I choose the ones from the sticker sheet together with the floral and heart borders to embellish this layout.
 
 
I used the Suga Pop's diecut paper - Gumball as the base for this other layout and I found Kaisercraft's mini paper blooms were a fantastic size to embellish.
 
I used the paper blooms as a little handle to pull out the journalling which I have done behind the photo.
 
This is one of the sweetest collections Kaisercraft have put out and would be perfect for not only those cute layouts but also for any easter projects you have coming up!
:)
Vicki
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment