Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sharing some Flora Delight with Vicki

Hi there - it is Vicki here sharing with some of Kaisercraft's Flora Delight.

I must admit that at first glance I found the colours of Flora Delight a little over-whelming - but once I started playing with the range I actually quite liked it. I completed these two layouts so hopefully it will give you some inspiration to give Flora Delight a place in your scrapbook stash.


If I had to pick a favourite from the range - then the paper Flora Delight - Chique would have to top the list - followed closely by the Flora Delight Sticker Sheet - I just love the flowers and the alphas are a great look and just the perfect size!



If you live near Artfull Crafts make sure you pop into the store to check these layouts out as Liz has them in her hot little hands for display.

:)
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment