Thursday, September 26, 2013

Christine - Take Note Project

Hi there Christine here today with my 'take' on  Kaisercraft's Take Note Collection.
I tried Project Life when it first came out - but found I couldn't keep up with a photo a day! So it soon fell by the wayside.... but then I realised it didn't have to be that way and I could do it as Events throughout the year.
So these pages are of my youngest son's 21st last year...

 


I have to do a little bit of embellishing and add in some goodies - The Collectables are great for this!


 I have even used some peelcraft silver letters!!! The chipboard bike I just inked up with my inkpad.


 The frame here on the left is the postage die from My Favourite Things.


Some bakers twine and washi tape add a bit of detail and I used a tiny stapler to attach word strips.
Papervine Flair button and a trinket key have also been used.

This is a good way to show all the photos that I seem to take and I find that you can stick them into the pocket pages (I have used design F pages here)and then fill in the gaps with the filler and journal cards and embellish them as you like or have time!! Also with the D ring albums you can still make a whole page layout and insert that in where you want it too.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment: