Monday, September 16, 2013

I am so thankful for this life...

Hello everybody! 

Valou here today, to present you a small card for "Artfull Crafts". 


I used papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Curiosity ".

Under the thorough paper, I added a paper " Bazzil Basics ", of pink color "Starmist" and a paper "Bazzil Basics white".

The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser" of "Tim Holtz".

To the right, I added a band of paper drilled with a puncher border " Tonic Studios ".

I also used a young white doily.



I used the image " Angelica stacked pumpkins ", from "Inky Impressions".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold" for pumpkins. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink.
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky" for the blue. 
- Ink "Distress Balded Sage" for the green. 
- Ink "Distress Old Paper" for the handle of the rake. 
- Copeak Marker W02 for the railing of the rake.

Everything around the image, I stamped a stamp " Scraposphère " with some ink " Versafine Vintage Sepia ".


For the decoration, I added flowers " Kaisercraft " on which I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". I also added some green paper leaves.


The green flowers are got back flowers.


On the doily, I added a knot realized with a ribbon " Seam Cameo Beige " then an other, realized with a ribbon " red Seam ".

The label is a label of the collection " Curiosity " of "Kaisercraft".

To finish, I added two given a pearly gloss demies-pearls white with "Kaisercraft".



Here we are!


I thank you for your passage and say to you see you soon for a new project! 

Spend an excellent day!

Valou


You can find the material resulting from the shop:

You can find following products in the shop:

          


       

4 comments:

  1. Love it. Thanks for posting the inks you used. Very helpful. What do you use to get ink from pad to paper. Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I use owed paper aquarellable and a small brush number 1. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hi Valou

    I am enjoying your creations. I also like that you gave us a list of the distress markers you used. It is a very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete