Friday, September 27, 2013

Curiosity Projects - Sharon

Hi everyone

Sharon here, Its a chilly old day here in the deep dark south!!! So I am mighty pleased to get off the farm for an hour or two, and share with you some projects I have made with the Kaisercraft Curiosity range. This range can be found here in the shop Curiosity  The floral fantasy theme for this month is a perfect fit,  with the papers and embellishments available in this beautiful range. There is 10% off the full collection too, added bonus!!

I love the femininity of this range, and the suitability these papers etc have for a range of pages and cards.

In this first project, I made a card for one of my longest and dearest friends who turned 50 a few weeks ago. I used a stencil and some metallic paste to create the design on the card front, and bits and pieces from the 6x6 pad, as well as an obligatory flower frenzy!!!





The next project I made was a heritage page using a photo from the family archives. Don't the patterns, designs and colours work perfectly with photos from this era? The floral garland across the middle of the page, was cut from various papers from the 6x6 pad, and layered over a couple of papers from the 12x12 collection. The page was finished off with some of the delicious kaiser roses, and flowers, and of course some kaiser flourishes.


Thanks for looking!

I will be back in a couple of weeks, to show you how I am preparing for Christmas!!! Believe it or not there is only 88 sleeps to go!!! We all know how hectic it can get leading up to the silly season, so come back and join me for some Christmas scrapbooking tips!!!!

Cheers
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Beaut work! That range is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful and i love that stencil!!

    ReplyDelete