Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Gorjuss Has Arrived!

Good morning to all.

Gorjuss has arrived at Artfull Crafts and she is so cute. Juanita and I think so anyway and I guarantee you will also fall in love with her. Today I am sharing cards made using the stamps, then colouring in using my Kaiserfusion Alcohol Pens. Must say, I'm not up to the expert's standard, but one just does one's best!! What's your thoughts ladies.




The stamps come with a number of different elements, one being the oval frame. The outside frame I have cut using Spellbinders, Majestic Labels 25.



Spellbinders, 5 X 7 Reflective Moments was used to cut the outside border on this card. Artfull Crafts have got some rather pretty flowers in stock at the moment, which I couldn't resist adding. They sure don't last long, so do check out the website.

Things are starting to get exciting at Artfull Crafts, as we are preparing for the big SENZ Expo which is in Auckland again, this year.  Liz and I are both doing classes, so I am really looking forward to that - it is great to catch up on all the lovely ladies we have previously met and become friends with. For my card class, we are going to use the gorgeous BETSY'S COUTURE collection, which I am so proud of. Thanks goes again to Kaisercraft, for naming this range of fabulous papers after me. I do feel very honoured.

The week before, Liz, Graham and I are heading to Australia for the Kaisercraft's Retailers Days in Geelong, which we thoroughly enjoy. We have made so many friends over there and it is always great to see them again. Look out Australia, here we come!

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting all and many blessings,

Betsy.






2 comments:

  1. wow as they say gorjuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful job with these girl stamps that I just love. Maybe it's because they come from the UK but I think they are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete