Thursday, May 28, 2015

Something Beary Cute with Lou

Hi Louise here with you today to share a card made with one of the recent Wild Rose Studio stamp additions to the Artfull Crafts shop, "Raining Roses"

I am so stoked to be back on the team here at Artfull Crafts and I had so much fun making this card to share with you.

I have used papers from the Kaisercraft "Aloha" collection, I layered them onto plain white cardstock. I added a piece of Cerise organza ribbon for some texture before layering on my image....

I stamped the image with Memento Ink which is safe to use with alcohol markers as it doesn't bleed and won't ruin your marker tips.  I used Chameleon YG3 spring meadow to colour the umbrella and copics to colour the rest of the image.  I have had my copics for a while and I colour without really having to think about it now but the chameleon was a whole different beast.  This pen is amazing but definitely takes a little practice to feel comfortable with blending but once you get it, oh my goodness!!!!  What would normally use 3 or 4 markers can be accomplished with one marker.  Which is a total cost saving :)


I added a ruffled daisy  and 2 paper glitter ruffled bouquet flowers   in the corner and adhered with Helmar glue.  I also went around the edge of my papers with Bo Bunny Pearlescents in Coral and Sugar.

Thanks so much for joining me today in my first post as I return to Artfull Crafts, and I am really happy to be back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment