Monday, July 4, 2016

Michelle - Kaisercraft Just Landed

In March 2014, we took a road trip up the North Island towards the Bay of Islands. We took a scenic drive along the coast taking pictures as we drove - what a wonderful trip.  Sadly I didn't write down the places we took photos - but I think this was Opua on the way to the Bay of Islands. The Kaisercraft Just Landed is a lovely range for travel photos:


The photos have been mounted on black and light blue card stock and the edges have been distressed. I used the papers Big City, Subway, Postmarks specialty paper from the range - and layered these behind the photos. I tore the specialty paper and rubbed on blue ink - the embossed specialty paper is perfect for this. Added the Collectables and embellishments to finish off the layout. I have rubbed some blue chalk around the edges of the layout for definition.


I love the black and white of this range edged off with the blue touches. 

Thanks for popping over.

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment