Monday, June 17, 2013

Betsy - Two Random Cards

Good morning ladies - Betsy here today on a cold wintry morning. A great day to be inside doing crafting!

Firstly, I must apologise for missing my day on Saturday, as I was to have put up a blog post. Sorry about that, but having had a lovely day out with my friends on Friday, it just completely slipped my memory. We actually did a trip down to Riverstone, which is just north of Oamaru and had a great day, with lunch at the famous restaurant. I can really recommend it for a fabulous day out!!

I would like to share a couple of cards which I have made for no particular reason other than, I love making cards!! Do hope you enjoy.



Last year when we were in Australia, I picked up some lovely flourishes etc and so I have used them on this card. Otherwise it is very simple, using a Martha Stewart punch for the borders. The flowers are from Prima.



This is made with one of my newer dies, Couture Creations, CO723224.  It lends itself to making a very quick card. The These Days collection from Kaisercraft was used and the flowers are Kaisercraft's as well. Artfull Crafts always have a wide selection of Kaisercraft products, in fact the biggest in the country. Don't hesitate to contact them if you are needing anything and they are also very happy to order, if not in stock.

Remember the challenges at Artfull Crafts - there are prizes to be won!

All today ladies, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.


2 comments:

  1. So lovely! Enjoy all your creations. I really miss Wednesdays at Artful Crafts with all you sweet ladies! Could you share with me where you get some of your vintage photos? You told me and I think it had 'moon 'in it.
    Thanks
    Pat Peele in South Carolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat, How lovely to hear from you - we sure miss you on Wednesdays too! Thanks for your encouraging comments. Do hope you and hubby are both well and it won't be too long 'til you return.
      Now, I get most of my vintage images from Magic Moonlight Studio. They haven't put a post up for a while but there is still plenty to come and go on. With very special love to you both, Betsy xx

      Delete