Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jo - Porcelain Rose layout - Forever

Hi everyone Jo here with another layout using Porcelain Rose paper form Kaisercraft for Artfull Crafts. It is a really versatile paper, I love the black and white look that comes with this paper.  It was sharp and clean, so I decided my layout had to be that as well.

I started with black cardstock, and then just laid half a sheet of the music paper down, and then I used a few bits and pieces that I had sent to me from the same collection, I just cut them into rectangles and started to layer them around. 
I didn't ink any edges today, I kept the paper sharp (no distressing at all).  This kept the page sharp looking.

These flourishes I just inked with distress stain, and a Prima flower vine was added over the top, and I added an extra Prima flower in just to bulk the centre up a bit.


I even used a few left overs from other packs.  The rubon girls at the top of the layout and the word forever, the clock and the key were from other collections.  So my sharp no fuss layout using Porcelain Rose from Kaisercraft. I love this paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment