Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jo - Porcelain Rose layout

Hi everyone, Jo here with the beautiful Porcelain Rose collection.  I was really impressed with this collection, and I had the perfect photo to go with it.  My friend said "Jo sometimes you should just do an easy page, so that I can just copy it.  Mmmmm well okay, I could do that.  See I think they are all easy, but I do get not everyone likes to fussy cut as much as I do.


For this page, I had the die cut page from Kaisercraft, Porcelain Rose Ivy, I adhered to the Cardstock, and then left the picture unmounted, but I did go back and add a touch of lace to the bottom of the picture.
I then built up the flowers on the page, with a ribbon.  The green leaves were die cut and sent to me.  I actually really like the die, and I used half on here and the other half on my 2nd layout, which I will share next week.  I added a couple of die cuts from the collectables collection.  




The words were from the Heirloom page.  I inked around them and added foam dots to make them pop.





I think these words are perfect for my Mother n Law and Sister n laws photo.

Lastly I added a couple of bling brads to the top and the bottom of the page.

I hope you have stocked up for the winter ahead, and Porcelain rose is the perfect place to start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment