Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jo - Enchanted garden page

Hi everyone, Jo here with a post for Artfull Crafts, and using Enchanted Garden, the new release from Kaisercraft.

As soon as I saw this range I knew I just had to have it.  I have managed to make three projects with my kit.  The first of the projects is a layout of my daughter when she was little.  Enchanted garden is released in July, so it should be in store any day now.


I loved the pretty pink colours in this page, but with the hint of greens and some red/orange as well it was really easy to add other colours in.  I had the die cut page, which I matted with a green card stock to give it more definition.  This is the third project I did, and I had used most of my stash on the others.  So it was a matter of adding bits and pieces to make the layout.  I used some Prima flowers, as well the resin mushrooms.   I added in some fairy floss ribbon roses from Kaisercraft.  I added some Zva bling, and then some extra Kaiser rhinestone.

Finally I added a few other flowers and embellishments, and some white  feathers to soften the page.  

Enchanted garden, definitely a favourite of mine.  . 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment