Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Christine - Summer Breeze Layout

Hi there, Christine here with a Layout using Kaisercraft's Summer Breeze Collection.

Seems strange to be doing this in Winter when I can see snow on the mountains out my window! But I had fun doing this layout!  This is of my great niece, Millie, who along with our dog, Meg, is watching her brother having fun in the pool!
The fence I made using a MFT die and then I tried to replicate a garden scene using the Collectables and some cute wee flowers. The butterfly is a Memory Box die -the Vivienne Butterfly.

Here is what we made at  card class last month using this Sunny paper from this Collection. The cute box is from a tutorial by Becca Feeken found here.

Here is another card I made from this Collection!
This one used the Lattice die from Cheery Lynn.  The Butterfly is from Memory Box.

Thats all from me!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout, it is sooooo good. All the flowers and the fence. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete