Thursday, July 2, 2009


MORE WINNERS FROM KAISERCRAFT!!

Congratulations to Serena and Fleur. You are today's winners of the new Kaisercraft magazine! Email me your address at artfullcrafts@gmail.com and I'll get them in the post to you.

Chances to win new products
Make sure you go and check out the papers and products competitions at www.artfullcrafts.co.nz. 2 lucky ladies who ordered yesterday have won TWO free paper collections. Feel free to come back to the blog and let me know what you think of the new products. Don't forget to send this great news around the blogesphere.

WIN A MAGAZINE
If you want to win a FREE Kaisercraft magazine you simply have to leave a comment on the blog and 2 lucky people each day will be pulled out of a hat to receive one! Each day I will post a new blog and you can try again the next day if you missed out. I will announce the winner on the next day's blog. This competition will continue until July 5th!

Another way to get a Free Kaisercraft magazine is to go to www.artfullcrafts.co.nz and sign up to the subscription page. You will get a year's worth of Quarterly magazines for the price of less than 3. That's a great deal. If you choose this option you will notice the postage has been incuded for the next 3 magazines as well.

So, pass the word around - there are free things to be won. And you really won't want to miss the Kaisercraft Prizes and Celebrations that we will be holding from July 1 - July 5th. Be sure to keep your eye on the blog and the website so you don't miss out on anything!

7 comments:

  1. Wow I love these new ranges - I simply cannot decide which one to get first! The Duchess collection will be perfect for kick-starting my family history project - yay! I'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to todays winners of the magazines. I have placed my order and looking forward to getting it. there will be lots of creating happening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got the magazine I won on Tuesday - talk about quick. thank you so much it is a great magazine full of inspiration. Have to hurry up and finish some of the current projects I have on the go so I can jutify buying lots of new Kaiser goodies.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look at what yorker says about the magazine hope it is me this time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Serena and Fleur.
    And I agree with Ashlee the Duchess line is great for family history layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes the Duchess has been one of the most popular ones so far! But they are all so wonderful... Good luck to you all. Plenty more chances to win that mag...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping today will be my lucky day to win the mag!! Just starting with my scrapbooking, so inspiration and ideas would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete