Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scrap Escape Fun!

Yesterday we had a lot of fun at the first (of many) Scrap Days organised by the lovely ladies at Temuka Baptist. It was from 9am - 9pm and included 8 free workshops throughout the day and food for miles!

The Workshops included a Kaiser photo frame and wall hanging, Stampin' Up treat box and origami box, Creative Memories flip album and basket, and cards with Vicki. We're already thinking about the next one!

I'll get a photo up on here soon...

I decided to try and complete a 6x6 album of the trip to Kaisercraft - but you know what it's like at a crop! Too many people to talk to - and too many fun workshops to attend! I'll finish it off tonight... (while keeping an eye on "Slum Dog Millionarie"). I don't think I've ever just sat down a watched a movie in years since starting this hobby! There's always too much else to do...

Anyway, I also got given a Lovely Blog award from hilary - so I'll get on and pass that on too (after I've figured out how it works!)

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great day. I will have to keep an eye open for the next one. Cannot wait to see the photos of the scrap day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally jealous of all the fun - I will have to plan ahead better if you are doing it again. Would be fun to come and crop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mag... was in Timaru on thursday and monday, so wanted to come and check out the shop but am low on cash with all the petrol i had been buying. Will have to organise a day with Nic and Hilary to come and play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your been very very busy, also love the cards in your last post

    ReplyDelete