Ohhhh you ARE a tease! that's not much info at all!!
LOL you are fun Liz!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ok I removed my other comment. So - the teaser - is it that you are repainting your new premises you are moving to?
Oh Al - you're too clever... Was I THAT obvious!!
Nah not really Liz ..... I'm just really clever as you said LOL!
Rafi Traders Cute Cartoon Kids Water Bottle with Straw & StrapRafi Traders Cartoon Teddy Kids Water Bottle Series 1000 ml Water BottlePrinted Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys Rafi Traders Rabbit Kids Water Bottle with Sipper 600 mlRafi Traders Kawaii Kids 700 ml Water BottleRafi Traders Motivational Hydration Series 2000 ml Water Bottles Printed Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys Printed Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys Printed Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys
Ohhhh you ARE a tease! that's not much info at all!!
ReplyDeleteLOL you are fun Liz!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk I removed my other comment. So - the teaser - is it that you are repainting your new premises you are moving to?
ReplyDeleteOh Al - you're too clever... Was I THAT obvious!!
ReplyDeleteNah not really Liz ..... I'm just really clever as you said LOL!
ReplyDeleteRafi Traders Cute Cartoon Kids Water Bottle with Straw & Strap
ReplyDeleteRafi Traders Cartoon Teddy Kids Water Bottle Series 1000 ml Water Bottle
Printed Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys
Rafi Traders Rabbit Kids Water Bottle with Sipper 600 ml
Rafi Traders Kawaii Kids 700 ml Water Bottle
Rafi Traders Motivational Hydration Series 2000 ml Water Bottles
Printed Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys
Printed Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys
Printed Adjustable Sports/Regular Baseball Cap for Men and Boys