Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Will I ever be this happy again? - Tanya Leigh

Hi guys - Tanya Leigh here,

As I live in Christchurch things here haven't been great since yesterday afternoon and we are all so shocked about the whole thing, scared, shaken and tired.  My thoughts go out to everyone and their families at this time. 

Before the earthquake yesterday I finished a layout that I did using the kit that Liz sent me and wanted to share it with you all.  

Will I ever be this happy again? layout using the Bo Bunny papers.



Tanya Leigh

3 comments:

  1. It's splendid Tanya. And yes one day you will be happy again. You're young enough to laugh again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Tanya. You always have a lot of emotion on your work and it has a great impact.
    Stay safe - thinking of you

    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout Tanya, I'm sure you will find happiness again and very soon xx Shirl xx

    ReplyDelete