Monday, April 8, 2013

Betsy - Three Random Cards

Betsy checking in today, to share three random cards I have made.
Now, I'm sorry I haven't used the monthly theme, which is Home Sweet Home, as I have been otherwise engaged making up the April Card Pack in the lovely Needles & Thread collection, from Kaisercraft, so I have just picked out some cards that I have previously made. Do hope you enjoy.



Little Charlotte is turning one, so I made this card using Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 dies and I love it!
It is a Sarah Kaye 3D which I found somewhere and put together, so cute!



Recently I bought this Cherry Lyne Design Die FRM145 so made the card using it. The butterfly is cut with the Spellbinders Les Papillions Die. The flowers are from I Am Roses which Artfull Crafts now stock - really do love these!!



Our friend Shirley hasn't been well lately, so I made her a card just to let her know we were thinking of her.
I found the picture on the web, and made the roses using the Marianne Rose Die. The leaves are Spellbinders Foliage Die and Martha Stewart Punch for making the border. The stand, the card sits on, is a Joy Die 6002/0122 which I am finding so useful, when photographing my cards. I did cut it out in a firmer card, so it is quite strong.
Well happy crafting everyone, do remember the challenges for April.

Many blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment