Friday, April 12, 2013

Tracy - Hopscotch cards

Hello, Tracy here again to show you a couple of bright cards I have made using the wonderful new collection from Kaisercraft - Hopscotch which reminds me of the 60's.... not that I was born then.. but it has a very retro feel to it.
This first card I have used some elements from the Hopscotch sticker sheet, I also used a few rub ons for the music notes, collectables and of course paper all from the Hopscotch range. Image is from D'Arcy
 
 
My second card is a more upbeat card... with the colours in the Hopscotch range... who couldn't resist a circus theme card!! All about having fun, I pretty much used all the same elements as above including stickles for extra sparkle. Image from Saturated Canary.
 
 
 
Happy Crafting


 

No comments:

Post a Comment